Saturday, March 8, 2014

Featured on Remodelaholic!!!!!! Yay!

Hey guys!
Hope you are having a great Saturday!  I just wanted to stop in and share that I have been featured as a guest blogger over at Remodelaholic.  I am just beyond THRILLED!!!!!  I have been a reader and a fan of Cassity's for at least three or four years (who's counting)...but it was loooong before I every became a blogger.  It is the biggest honor to be able to have my words on her amazing blog!  Here's the link to my direct post.

DIY Entryway Mudroom with Cubbies for under $150

Yayayayayaya!!!!!  So excited!  Thanks Cassity and Lorene.  You two are the BEST!


I was featured on Remodelaholic!

She also features some other really cool mudroom options, including some other less building intensive for some who wish they could have one, but don't want to commit to a full build....so go check it out! I'm off to a soccer game!

Have a great Saturday!!!!!

xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment